Santa Fe, New Mexico
1.8

No where on the U.S.Legal Forms website does it state that if you don't download their forms within a certain amount of time you FORFEIT THE MONEY YOU PAY THEM.

I ordered their "For Sale By Owner" forms and after reading their overview, decided to delay listing my home for sale.

Now that I need to sell my home, I am told it's TOO LATE and I CANNOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT I PAID MORE THAN $100 for.I realize there may be updates to these forms, and I expect to pay a SMALL fee for the updates, but I do NOT expect to submit another order and may another $100+ do receive what I paid for the first time.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Easy to use website offering complete sets of forms.

I didn't like: Use it within unspecified time or lose your money.

Had an Experience with US Legal Forms?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more