1.8

No where on the U.S.Legal Forms website does it state that if you don't download their forms within a certain amount of time you FORFEIT THE MONEY YOU PAY THEM.

I ordered their "For Sale By Owner" forms and after reading their overview, decided to delay listing my home for sale.

Now that I need to sell my home, I am told it's TOO LATE and I CANNOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT I PAID MORE THAN $100 for.I realize there may be updates to these forms, and I expect to pay a SMALL fee for the updates, but I do NOT expect to submit another order and may another $100+ do receive what I paid for the first time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy to use website offering complete sets of forms and stated that there is a room for improvement of use it within unspecified time or lose your money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of us legal home sales forms. US Legal Forms needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned us legal home sales forms in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at US Legal Forms.

Had an Experience with US Legal Forms?

Comments

KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more