1.8

No where on the U.S.Legal Forms website does it state that if you don't download their forms within a certain amount of time you FORFEIT THE MONEY YOU PAY THEM.

I ordered their "For Sale By Owner" forms and after reading their overview, decided to delay listing my home for sale.

Now that I need to sell my home, I am told it's TOO LATE and I CANNOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT I PAID MORE THAN $100 for.I realize there may be updates to these forms, and I expect to pay a SMALL fee for the updates, but I do NOT expect to submit another order and may another $100+ do receive what I paid for the first time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy to use website offering complete sets of forms and stated that there is a room for improvement of use it within unspecified time or lose your money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of us legal home sales forms. US Legal Forms needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned us legal home sales forms in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at US Legal Forms.

Had an Experience with US Legal Forms?

Comments